Forest Hills HS ALUMNI
[ Post a Response | Forest Hills HS ALUMNI ]
old friends i've bumped into over the years
Posted by eileen (goldfarb) bradley on January 26, 2010, 1:31 pm, in reply to "Re: Looking to connect with... Howie Karlitz"
ronnie caan who was not a forest hills student, but hung with our crowd at the Q-club on queens blvd. runs his brother (Jimmy Caans) prod. company in los angeles. I've been in the entertaiment business since finishing NYU and have been a casting and talent booker for tv shows throughout the years - so Ronnie and I have come across each other from time to time at industry events. Also Dennis Rinsler who is an exec tv producer out in ca. and I see each other alot ... he grad in '64. apparently there are alot of FH grads out here in ca., but dennis and ronnie are the only ones i've come across..
- Looking to connect with... - Howard Karlitz May 3, 2009, 5:14 pm
- Re: Looking to connect with... - Ray Kelley October 27, 2009, 11:30 am
- Re: Looking to connect with... Howie Karlitz - eileen (goldfarb) Bradley October 27, 2009, 11:29 am
- Howie.... - Bonni 1965 June 11, 2009, 12:20 pm
- Re: Looking to connect with... - Ray Kelley June 9, 2009, 12:23 am
- Re: Looking to connect with... - bob metz June 4, 2009, 12:08 am
- Howard... - Bonni 1965 May 26, 2009, 11:41 am
- Re: Looking to connect with... - Susan Burstein 64 May 23, 2009, 9:15 pm
- Re: Looking to connect with... - gail(poret)winner May 5, 2009, 1:45 pm
- Re: - Alan King May 5, 2009, 9:26 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!