Posted by Issaquah John on September 18, 2006, 7:13 am, in reply to "Re: banksias"
I also have a seedling B. marginata that has survived two winters. The last with a week of an artic outblast with two nights of 14º F temperatures and high east winds. It showed now damage.
- banksias - georgeinbandon,oregon September 3, 2006, 5:26 pm
- Re: banksias - Ian, Poulsbo WA September 7, 2006, 1:36 pm
- Re: banksias - georgeinbandon,oregon September 7, 2006, 10:59 pm
- Re: banksias - Issaquah John September 18, 2006, 7:13 am
- Re: banksias - SY September 12, 2006, 12:42 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!