Who I want to see is more about areas, than specific players. Mostly I want to see the RB, CB and S positions, along with the new TEs.
QB: Hundley, Callahan
- Hundley because of the trade rumors, he’s going to need to play well in games if the Packers are ever going to get good trade value for him.
- Callahan to see if I think he’ll be a good #2 QB.
RB/FB All of them
- Because they’re all relatively new.
TE New TEs
- Because they could potentially transform the offense and take it to the next level.
WR Davis, Dupre, Janis, Yancey, McCaffrey, Clark
- Davis, Dupre and Janis, to see if they can live up to the hype they once had.
- Yancey and McCaffery to see if the less thought of guys can win out again.
- Clark to see if I think he can develop into a football player or if he’s just an athlete
- Because I want to see who might be the future of the interior OL with a lot of veterans in contract years… also if the back-up OTs have developed.
DL Clark, Jean Francois, Adams
- Clark because I think he has a ton of potential and he’s most likely going to be getting a lot of playing time with Guion suspended.
- Jean Francois because he’s new and versatile.
- Adams because while I know and understand rookie DTs usually do only a bit more than nothing as rookies adjusting to the NFL, Adams strength is as a penetrator and the Packers really need a 3rd down penetrator, so Adams might get some very important chances.
OLB Back-up OLBers
- I don’t think we know enough about the back-up OLBers, they clearly have potential, but how much of that potential can they get out as full time guys?
DB All of them
- The CBs clearly have a lot of items to battle for, and a number of items up for grabs.
- The Safety position is transforming and the Packers have a lot more movement there.
- See if the Packers might be going with them, or if they might be grabbing others for the final 53 man roster (again).
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index