[ Post a Response | TALKinPACKERS message board ]
Posted by Ry on 4/15/2018, 1:12 pm, in reply to "Re: OT"
If he shows no improvement, then I agree with you, he could potentially be released. But I'm guessing (or hoping) he'll show some improvement. I know with Lane Taylor, he said he wasn't taking it seriously enough until he got a shot at playing time and got embarrassed. I'm hoping that getting the playing time and struggling has lit a fire under him and he improves a lot.
At the end of last year, Spriggs didn't look as bad, but I think that was partly because
1) They played some worse defenses with Bucs and Browns
2) MM was REALLY game planning for Spriggs, trying to help him out and keep the defender across from him honest. Like in the Steelers game, they seemed to purposely run it behind Spriggs... which makes the defender keep his ears and head up... so he can't pin his ears back and simply get into a good pass rush rhythm.
I think Spriggs would of struggled more if the game plans were normal amount of passing that they normally use with Rodgers.
- OT - Steve M 4/15/2018, 10:16 am
- TALKinPACKERS message board: OT - Charley 4/21/2018, 7:43 am
- TALKinPACKERS message board: OT - Corina 4/21/2018, 2:54 am
- Re: OT - Jimbo 4/15/2018, 10:34 am
- Re: OT - Ry 4/15/2018, 11:02 am
- Re: OT - NYPACKER 4/15/2018, 11:37 am
- Re: OT - Toby 4/15/2018, 12:07 pm
- Re: OT - Dtb 4/15/2018, 12:27 pm
- Re: OT - Ry 4/15/2018, 1:12 pm
- Re: OT - Cheesyweezy 4/15/2018, 1:16 pm
- Re: OT - NYPACKER 4/15/2018, 4:17 pm
- Re: OT - Yoop 4/15/2018, 2:41 pm
- Re: OT - Scott 4/15/2018, 11:27 pm
« Back to index