First find a website that allows you to upload your pics from your computer to their site for free. The following is ones I recommend:
Both these sites require you to register with them first before you can use it. It’s a simple process. We personally use photobucket, so we will give you examples based on their site.
Make sure that when you put them into photobucket or imageshack, they aren't all ready resized too small. If you are using paint to size your pics, make sure your camera hasn't already downsized them either, otherwise they are going to end up being small. Here are some instructions on downsizing after you take them off your camera and put them on your pc:
1. left click on pic
2. open with, click on paint
3. press down control w
4. make neccessary adjustments (if picure is so big it doesn't fit your screen, usually I will punch in 25 for width and 25 for height)
5. if not the right size, just hit control z, to go back to original size, then just hit control w and try different numbers till you get it the size you want it
6. hit save
7. now you can upload to whatever photo hosting site you use (photobucket, imageshack, etc...)
8. once you upload them there, you don't have to resize as you already did with paint , now minimize the photobucket site
9. go to this forum site and hit “Post a new message”. A big white square reading message should come up and at the bottom of it, there should be a little image icon. Click on this, and then another little white box should appear reading “Optional Image URL”, and http:// should be highlighted. Hit the delete key, getting rid off the highlighted http://, now minimize this forum website page and go back to the photobucket site
10. Under the picture or when your picture has uploaded onto the photobucket site, under “share this”, copy the direct link code from that file. Minimize this page and go back to the forum website and paste it onto the image bar that reads “Optinal Image URL”, then hit the little add button right beside it. It should now appear as a code in the body of the message above. If you want to add text or say something about the pic. Just click the mouse on before code and hit enter, so the image code is a few spaces under the cursor to give some space to write. Now you can describe or write details about the pic.
11. When you are done, just hit the preview button at the bottom before post it, so this way you can see if what you have posted actually has worked. If it does look fine, just go down to the bottom and hit post it. It should now appear on the forum.
Good luck and have fun posting.
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”