[ Post a Response | Working Cane Corso Community of Alberta. ]
A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.
Message modified by board administrator 7/4/2012, 1:03 pm
Posted by Stano on 7/4/2012, 12:54 pm, in reply to "Jax
I'm very sorry to hear of your recent loss. Our heartfelt condolences from the UK9BG family go out to you and your family at this time of sadness. Jax was a special dog, and I was really glad I got to see him and work him one last time a few short weeks ago. I can't believe how fast this horrible desease took its toll. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you at this time of hardship.
Stan and family.
- Jax - John/Jax 6/27/2012, 7:21 pm
- So Sorry - Sean - WCWP Club 7/4/2012, 1:30 pm
- Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:44 am
- Re: Jax - Stano 7/4/2012, 12:54 pm
- Re: Jax - Mary 6/29/2012, 8:56 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:47 am
- Re: Jax - Mary 7/4/2012, 8:59 pm
- Re: Jax - Cody 7/5/2012, 12:37 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/5/2012, 5:33 pm
- Re: Jax - Matt/Kimbo 7/4/2012, 1:35 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/8/2012, 3:53 pm
- Re: Jax - Kenny 7/9/2012, 10:49 pm
- Re: Jax - Heather 7/20/2012, 8:48 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/25/2012, 7:38 pm
« Back to index
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”