[ Post a Response | Working Cane Corso Community of Alberta. ]
A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.
Posted by Stano on 7/4/2012, 12:54 pm, in reply to "Jax"
Message modified by board administrator 7/4/2012, 1:03 pm
I'm very sorry to hear of your recent loss. Our heartfelt condolences from the UK9BG family go out to you and your family at this time of sadness. Jax was a special dog, and I was really glad I got to see him and work him one last time a few short weeks ago. I can't believe how fast this horrible desease took its toll. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you at this time of hardship.
Stan and family.
- Jax - John/Jax 6/27/2012, 7:21 pm
- So Sorry - Sean - WCWP Club 7/4/2012, 1:30 pm
- Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:44 am
- Re: Jax - Stano 7/4/2012, 12:54 pm
- Re: Jax - Mary 6/29/2012, 8:56 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:47 am
- Re: Jax - Mary 7/4/2012, 8:59 pm
- Re: Jax - Cody 7/5/2012, 12:37 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/5/2012, 5:33 pm
- Re: Jax - Matt/Kimbo 7/4/2012, 1:35 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/8/2012, 3:53 pm
- Re: Jax - Kenny 7/9/2012, 10:49 pm
- Re: Jax - Heather 7/20/2012, 8:48 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/25/2012, 7:38 pm
« Back to index
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!