[ Post a Response | Working Cane Corso Community of Alberta. ]
A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.
Posted by Cody on 7/5/2012, 12:37 am, in reply to "Re: Jax
So very sorry for your loss
But know you made the best decision for your boy.
He was loved and loved you right back As only a CC can.
I know the pain of saying goodbye to a young Corso, and it isn't something I would wish on any one.
Our thoughts are with you and your family in this time.
- Jax - John/Jax 6/27/2012, 7:21 pm
- So Sorry - Sean - WCWP Club 7/4/2012, 1:30 pm
- Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:44 am
- Re: Jax - Mary 6/29/2012, 8:56 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:47 am
- Re: Jax - Mary 7/4/2012, 8:59 pm
- Re: Jax - Cody 7/5/2012, 12:37 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/5/2012, 5:33 pm
- Re: Jax - Matt/Kimbo 7/4/2012, 1:35 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/8/2012, 3:53 pm
- Re: Jax - Kenny 7/9/2012, 10:49 pm
- Re: Jax - Heather 7/20/2012, 8:48 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/25/2012, 7:38 pm
« Back to index
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”