[ Post a Response | Working Cane Corso Community of Alberta. ]
A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It's easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.
Posted by John/Jax on 7/5/2012, 5:33 pm, in reply to "Re: Jax"
Thank you. He was amazing. He had all the school kids outside our house petting him all the time while they waited for the bus! The called him the best dog ever. We had him off leash at our house with no fence and he had so many passers by petting him, and remarking what a good job we had done with his socialization. people with and without dogs.
I urge everyone to consider the breeding options that are available to them. when looking for the best in a breed, epilepsy falls short. It is cruel to the animals and the family's they are placed with.
Please, if you buy a dog and want to breed it consider what you might be doing first. look for the best.
And to borrow a quote from the beermaker Stella,
"I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity".
Your dog, your best friend, will thank you.
- Jax - John/Jax 6/27/2012, 7:21 pm
- So Sorry - Sean - WCWP Club 7/4/2012, 1:30 pm
- Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:44 am
- Re: Jax - Mary 6/29/2012, 8:56 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/4/2012, 12:47 am
- Re: Jax - Mary 7/4/2012, 8:59 pm
- Re: Jax - Cody 7/5/2012, 12:37 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/5/2012, 5:33 pm
- Re: Jax - Matt/Kimbo 7/4/2012, 1:35 pm
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/8/2012, 3:53 pm
- Re: Jax - Kenny 7/9/2012, 10:49 pm
- Re: Jax - Heather 7/20/2012, 8:48 am
- Re: Jax - John/Jax 7/25/2012, 7:38 pm
« Back to index
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!