A few notes while you are playing and watching at the tournament:
1. PLEASE, PLEASE clean up your trash!
2. PLEASE watch you language as there will be women and children out there!
3. A punch thrown (or threat) is an AUTOMATIC Ejection from the tournament and a fine / suspension may be turned into the USFTL.
4. If you are ejected from the game, please leave your sideline. If you become argumentative, we will call Park Police and have you removed from the park.
5. Fans on your sidelines are a part of your team and reflect on your team. A ref can throw a flag for sideline disruption so please control your fans!
6. If a roster is challenged, then both rosters will be looked at. Each player must have an ID. Challenging a roster will result in a $50 fee. The fee will be returned if your roster is correct and the challenging roster is not correct. All Roster challenges MUST happen by the 1st half of the game being played!!!
7. Teams can challenge a RULE, but cannot challenge a judgment call! $50 fee must be collected up front if your team wants to challenge a RULE. If you are correct, your $50 will be returned. If you are wrong, you will lose your $50 and a 15 yard penalty will be assessed for "Delay of Game".
8. OT Rules: Each team gets 1 play for 1, 2 or 3 points. Teams can choose play for any point how they see fit.
9. The only players that should be talking to the refs are the Offensive and Defensive captains and or the coach.
10. Lastly HAVE FUN!!! We will have food vendors there with ice cold drinks to help you stay hydrated.
Samuel Ogle Middle School
4111 Chelmont Lane
Bowie, MD 20715
8311 Racetrack Road
Bowie, MD 20715
FULL BRACKET WITH GAME TIMES AND FIELD LOCATION;
***Teams are responsible for their first 2 ref game fees only***
« Back to index