Final Prize Details;
8-MAN A/B Division Tournament Champions - $800 Cash Prize & FULL USFTL PAID BID
*If an A team wins, they will receive the $800 Cash Prize and a 1/2 paid bid to the USFTL National Championships and the next highest finishing team from the B/C/D teams will receive the other 1/2 bid to the USFTL National Championships.
*If a B/C/D teams wins, they will be awarded the $800 Cash Prize and the FULL USFTL BID.
8-MAN C & D Division Tournament Champions - FULL USFTL PAID BID
- Referee fees have been included into the registration fee (no need to pay on the field)
- Every team must turn in a fully completed roster BEFORE their first game (get to the field early). Click here to print out your roster sheet now!
- Keep the field clean; please don't throw trash on the sideline or in the parking lot
(use trash cans). We will provide every team with a trash bag to help with this.
- Once the event begins we will keep it rolling no matter what time the schedule says. If a game ends early the next will begin asap.
- Respect the officials, we as an organization will stand behind the referees 100%. - They are here for your safety and to keep the games honest. Arguing or even taunting an
official is not permitted and will not be tolerated.
No cross team chatter will be permitted, in order to keep control of the games this will be strongly enforced
2017 DC/MD State A/B Division Bracket - http://mdflagfootball.com/tournament.php?tournid=224
2017 DC/MD State C Division Bracket - http://mdflagfootball.com/tournament.php?tournid=223
2017 DC/MD State D Division Bracket - http://mdflagfootball.com/tournament.php?tournid=225
Saddle Brook East Park (behind the race track)
8311 Race Track Road
Bowie, Md. 20715
Samuel Ogle Middle School (do not park on the yellow curbs)
4111 Chelmont Lane
Bowie, Md. 20715
*if the school parking lot gets full please park on the road near the school. Do not block anyone's driveway; your car will be towed.
Sandy Hill Park
9452 Old Laurel Bowie Rd
Bowie, MD 20720
Please understand that we (DMVFFL Directors) will not get involved in the games UNLESS there is a "challenge" by a team captain or coach (Judgment calls are not eligible for challenge). http://www.usftl.com/resources/protest-procedure/
PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR TEAM, THIS WILL ELIMINATE PLAYERS CONTACTING US ASKING THESE SAME QUESTIONS. Thank you to every team for participating in this event, we truly appreciate the support!
Good luck and see you this weekend...
« Back to index