[ Talk Back! | Mayberry After Midnight ]
Re: Five - it's about time
Posted by Barn on May 6, 2012, 9:03 pm, in reply to "Five - it's about time"
1)What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do? Go to Disneyland. (Or Disneyworld....the one in Florida.)
2)If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Jerusalem in Jeus' time
3)Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? Neither, just a small town setting is fine for me.
4)What's one of your best memories? My dad waxed his cars and kept them looking pristine, I had a pedel tractor and sometimes he gave me what was left of a can of Turtle Wax and let me wax my tractor, made me feel all grown up.
5)What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? Heights.
and a bonus
6)You know I like you if: I like you if you're nice to me.
- Five - it's about time - Quiet Sam May 6, 2012, 10:18 am
- Re: Five - it's about time - Quiet Sam May 12, 2012, 10:36 pm
- Re: Five - it's about time - Barn May 6, 2012, 9:03 pm
- Re: Five - it's about time - Frankie May 6, 2012, 6:25 pm
- Re: Five - it's about time - Skippy May 6, 2012, 6:18 pm
- Re: Five - it's about time - Viola May 6, 2012, 5:52 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!