Edited by board administrator November 1, 2014, 10:51 pm
2015 MOTTVILLE SPEEDWAY HORNET RULES
Cars may be left at Speedway during week-but speedway is not responsible! Cars left on speedway property must run each week.
1. Any 4 or 6 cylinder FWD (6 cylinders must be automatic). Max. of 3.4 liter engine. No super charged or turbo charged motors.NO AWD or 4 WD!
2. Stock OEM engine unaltered. No V-Tec's.
3. No headers, Exhaust must exit behind the rear tires. Stock oem air cleaners & tubes.
Stock diameters on exhaust.
4. Windshield wipers must work. (You may race in the rain or a wet track)
5. All airbags must be deactivated.
6. Stock transmissions all gears must work.
7. Stock pump gas only-no racing fuel.
8. Officials have the right to reject any car from competing
1. Sun roof openings must be enclosed with steel.
2. All glass except windshield must be removed.
3. Doors must be chained or welded shut.
4. Body's must remain stock. No Slab Body's
5. Hood must be secured with hood pins only.
6. All insulation under the hood must be removed.
7. Stock ride height must be maintained.
1. Steering and suspension must remain stock. No modifications.
2. 1'' of camber is allowed in right front only. All other tires must be at ZERO.
3. No ballast may be added.
4. Maximum 1'' toe in or out.
5. Must have stock unaltered springs for that year of car. No spacers.
1. DOT tires of 60,65,70,75,78
2. Maximum rim diameter 16''. All rims must be the same size.
3. No racing or directional high performance tires are allowed.
4. No shaving,or buffing of tire.
5. Must have same size tires on front and same size on rear.1 tire per rim.
6. Must have a min. of 40 psi in all 4 tires after the race.
1. Helmet must meet minimum DOT standard, Snell Approved.
2. Fire Suit and Gloves are recommend. Long sleeve shirt mandatory otherwise.
3. Neck roll or Hans device is recommended.
4. Racing Seat and belts recommended.
5. Fire Extinguisher Required 2 lb BC rated mounted in quick release mount within reach.
4. Roll cage and driver side bars recommended.
« Back to index
Responses are not allowed!
Create your own free message board!