Re: Tim , what is this ? and a question follows
this Yucca is Y. elata. It's starting to get tall. Probably over 6' tall now.
The dark spots on Yucca leaves is some sort of fungus. I have a spray for it but don't use it since it always happens in my climate on certain Yuccas. Yucca gloriosa variegata is the WORST. I have a Yucca filata which is very bad too. The best thing to do is plant Yuccas which are more resistant to it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Yucca update - Tim MA z6 March 3, 2012, 5:49 pm
- Tim , what is this ? and a question follows - Rob z7a North Tennessee March 18, 2012, 6:17 pm
- Re: Tim , what is this ? and a question follows - Tim MA z6 March 20, 2012, 8:39 pm
- Re: Yucca update - rickPAz6b March 7, 2012, 3:13 pm
- Re: Yucca update - JohnJ.D. z7a NJ March 6, 2012, 7:27 pm
- Re: Yucca update - Doug March 6, 2012, 6:38 pm
- Re: Yucca update - jim r z7 va March 5, 2012, 4:57 am
- Re: Yucca update - Jim K z7a NJ March 3, 2012, 9:36 pm
« Back to index