your Y. karlsruhensis is a beauty. Hopefully you'll get some interesting pollen and create a nice hybrid.
My Y. karlsruhensis has never bloomed but it's OK since I like the short trunks it has (to the right of the rabbit). It's 12 years old now from seed.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Yuccas are starting to bloom - Tim MA z6 May 16, 2012, 7:50 pm
- Re: Yucca gloriosa/recurvifolia 'Jim Kelly near white shed' - Tim MA z6 May 28, 2012, 5:53 am
- Re: Yuccas are starting to bloom - Horst, Germany May 23, 2012, 5:13 am
- Re: Yuccas are starting to bloom - Rob - North Tennessee May 19, 2012, 8:57 am
- Re: Yuccas are starting to bloom - Sascha - Steinau - Germany May 18, 2012, 7:41 pm
- Y. karlsruhensis - Tim MA z6 May 19, 2012, 8:49 am
« Back to index