Re: Identify this Yucca?
thanks for the additional photos. I can't ID the Yucca especially since it's in poor health. The inside of the flower style/stigma don't appear like the typical glauca but glauca has many variations. Does anyone's glauca flowers (style/stigma) look like this??
PS, is there a small offshoot emerging to the left of the main plant? The second photo appears to show a small Yucca offshoot coming up about 6 inches to 12 inches away from the dying plant??
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Identify this Yucca? - JeffT June 8, 2012, 1:19 am
- Not elata - jwitt June 11, 2012, 4:22 am
- Re: Not elata - JeffT June 11, 2012, 10:49 am
- Here - jwitt abq z7 June 12, 2012, 7:31 am
- Re: Here - JeffT June 12, 2012, 12:09 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Sascha - Steinau - Germany June 10, 2012, 6:20 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Rob June 8, 2012, 12:17 pm
« Back to index