Posted by randy/ga on March 15, 2015, 5:54 pm, in reply to "Volunteers?
hey again dave....yes they have bloomed, dont know if any seed set though. will try to get over that way later in late spring/early summer to check on them. maybe some pics of them in bloom?! we do have rabbits, woodchucks, opossums, coyotes, raccoons, birds etc. that is a good question!
rob, hello long time no chat! glad you enjoyed the pics! i know you want to own this magnificent ranch! go ahead....just write a check. hire me on! would love to have a full-time job taking care of the grounds!!! this place is truly amazing.surprised nobody has bought it already, has been on the market for several years. i guess $31.5 MILLION is hard to part with....as if i knew! later, randy/ga
: I wonder if they get any volunteer seedlings
: coming up. Surely they must eventually
: bloom, unless there are predators that eat
: the seeds and seed pods.
- yucca rostrata(s) commentary - randy/ga February 23, 2015, 8:14 pm
- Volunteers? - Dave in NoVA z7a March 15, 2015, 4:26 pm
- Re: Volunteers? - randy/ga March 15, 2015, 5:54 pm
- Re: yucca rostrata(s) commentary - randy/ga March 9, 2015, 8:36 pm
- wow - Rob March 14, 2015, 11:44 am
- Re: yucca rostrata(s) commentary - Jim K NJ z7a February 24, 2015, 2:39 pm
- Re: yucca rostrata(s) commentary - Tim MA z6 February 24, 2015, 12:43 pm
« Back to index