[ Post a Response | PGCA Glass Collectors Message Board main index ]
Re: Indy Glass Club Meeting
I had a good time at the meeting and sold some glasses and bought some more. Lots of very reasonable prices, and some neat unusual glasses. I sold lots of Derby glasses, a couple Lady and the Tramp, several Daniel Boone glasses, a nice Gulliver's Travels glass, lots and lots of Warner Brothers and some other items.
I bought some toon tumblers, mainly the Warner Brothers, a couple glasses with dinosaurs, some cheaper Pepsi and Sunday Funnies glasses for resale, and a big bunch of plastic cups, including the very hard to find "interaction" style Warner Brothers plastic cups.
In the show and tell I had a generic American Ceramic Society glass (that had no date or meeting information, but with the same Amer. Cer Soc logo), a very weird Estonian American bicentennial 76 mug, a scarce Coke world glass-similar to Nestle glass.
I wish more people could come, but I know with gas and expenses so high it is harder these days to make a trip. Thanks everyone for coming. Thanks Larre for setting it up, and for the excellent dinner.
- Indy Glass Club Meeting - Larre August 21, 2012, 6:17 pm
- Re: Indy Glass Club Meeting - Larre August 27, 2012, 8:11 am
- Re: Indy Glass Club Meeting - Brian Callahan August 27, 2012, 9:29 am
- Re: Indy Glass Club Meeting - Directions and info - Brian Callahan August 24, 2012, 7:14 pm
- Re: Indy Glass Club Meeting - Larre August 22, 2012, 4:43 pm
- Re: Indy Glass Club Meeting - Brian Callahan August 21, 2012, 8:13 pm
« Back to index