Auction #123 will be posted and open for bidding sometime Saturday May 9th. Before that, we have some exciting news. This auction will be the first on our new website. Name and address remain the same, otherwise it is all new. Our homepage discusses the changes.
Before you get started bidding you will need to register and create a password. This change has been added to provide much needed security to our website. Instructions are listed below.
One important thing to be aware of is the "Final Bidder Stage". For this auction that time is set for 9:00 PM Central. You must bid on an item at any time before then. This will allow you to continue bidding on that item until close of the auction. If you have not bid on an item before "Final Bidder Stage" you will not be able to see that item or bid on it.
A lot of you will like this~ No more PayPal fees!!
Sign up and enjoy the fun!
Bob Pheffer who developed our new website will be at the Annual Meeting to demonstrate and answer questions. You should find the site much more user friendly. If you have any problems please call anytime, 901-219-9855.
~Carl & Mary
PS-Come by and see Brent, Carl, and Chris who will be set up selling glasses at the Springfield Extravaganza in Ohio during the Annual Meeting.
Please follow these instructions to get started:
To bid in the Glassnert auction you will need to have a login account.
Creating a login account in easy to do.
1) Go to http://www.glassnertauction.com on your web browser
2) Click the "Login/Create New Account" on the top left hand side
3) Click the Setup New Account button
4) Fill out the form. The fields with a * are required. The password needs to be at least 5 characters in length.
5) Click the Add User button on the bottom of the form and you have created a login account.
Have fun bidding!