Chicago Bears trade 1st overall pick to the Houston Texans in exchange for the 2nd overall pick, along with a day 2 pick.
Packers trade Rodgers to the Jets in exchange for pick 13 and a 2024th day 2 pick.
1. Houston Texans select Bryce Young, QB, Alabama. New Head Coach. new direction, don't mess around. Grab yourself a QB.
2. Chicago Bears select Jalen Carter, IDL, Georgia. The Bears get some additional draft capitol and still land the best player in the draft. Those two things are equally important for a still young coaching and personnel staff.
3. Arizona Cardinals select Will Anderson, EDGE, Alabama. This is a team that needs a lot, so unless they can land a trade partner, they'll take a great player.
4. Indianapolis Colts select Will Levis, QB, Kentucky. This isn't the player I would select, but Chris Ballard is all about drafting traits and that's Levis.
TRADE! Seahawks trade pick 5 to the Panthers for pick 9 and a 3rd.
5. Carolina Panthers select CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State. With a good HC hiring and a good young defense, Carolina cannot leave the draft without a QB.
6. Detroit Lions select Devon Weatherspoon, CB, Illinois. If you like a Jaire-style cornerback, that's Weatherspoon. Young man is all about attitude.
7. Las Vegas Raiders select Paris Johnson, OT, Ohio State. Raiders are a mess of a franchise right now so they start building through the trenches.
8. Atlanta Falcons select Myles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson. I saw a stat that over the last three years, the Falcons have about 20 less sacks than the next lowest team.
9. Seattle Seahawks select Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech. Big, long, athletic. That's the prototypical EDGE for Seattle and that's what Wilson is.
10. Philadelphia Eagles select Peter Skoronski, OL, Northwestern. Philly has a great OL, but they could add depth, especially with Lane Johnson getting older. Skoronski can start at G and kick outside when Johnson calls it a career.
11. Tennessee Titans select Broderick Jones, OT, Georgia. This team needs OL, OL and more OL. Jones starts day one.
12. Houston Texans select Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State. Get yourself a new QB, then go get him a go-to weapon.
13. Green Bay Packers select Brian Branch, S, Alabama. The Packers have safety problems both as a starter and depth. Branch is a high-floor player who contributes day one, with the athletic profile to become a top-
end S down the road.
14. New England Patriots select Lukas Van Ness, EDGE, Iowa. Big, athletic, white EDGE? He's got New England Patriot written all over him.
TRADE! Packers trade pick 15 to the Seahawks for pick 20 and a 3rd.
15. Seattle Seahawks select Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida. I think the Seahawks resign Geno, but with the selection of Tyree Wilson at 9, they've got help for the short-term. They select Richardson, which gives them help in the long-term.
16. Washington Commanders select O'Cyrus Torrence, IOL, Florida. This team can't seem to land a QB so they need to focus on running the ball. Grabbing a nasty OL like Torrence will help.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers select Christian Gonzolez, CB, Oregon. If Gonzolez drops this far, Pittsburgh would run the card up.
18. Detroit Lions select Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas. Bijan is such a hard player to forecast. But at the end of the day, he's a special player. Jamaal Williams is a FA, and D'Andre Swift is entering the last year of his deal. Robinson immediately steps in helps out this team.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select IDL Calijah Kancey. Vita Vea is a 350lbs IDL who is an absolute pressnce on the DL. Kancey is a 280lbs IDL who is a wrecking ball. The two next to each other would be nasty.
20. Green Bay Packers select Quinton Johnston, WR, TCU. He's big, he's fast, and he plays at a position of need. Pretty cut and dry pick for the Packers. It came down to Johnston and TE Michael Mayer for me, but the TE class is deep in 2023 so take the WR now.
21. LA Chargers select Joey Porter Jr, CB, Penn State. Joey Porter Jr and Asante Samuel Jr make one of the better young CB duos in the NFL. Especially if JC Jackson doesn't work out in LA.
22. Baltimore Ravens select Jordan Adison, WR, USC. With a new OC in Baltimore, they shift away from the run-first mentality and actually invest in WRs.
23. Minnesota Viking select Bryan Bresse, IDL, Clemson. This is a much better range for Bresse than top 10 which is where we saw him early in mocks.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars select Michael Mayer, TE, Notre Dame. This is about as easy a fit in this mock. Get Trevor Lawrence a safety net.
25. New York Giants select Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College. Not a lot of teams have as desperate a need as the Giants have at WR.
26. Dallas Cowboys select Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State. The Cowboys OL hasn't been what it was in a long time. Jones is a monster at 6'8, 360.
27. Buffalo Bills select Trenton Simpson, LB, Clemson. Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds is a FA so the Bills land the most athletic LB in the class.
28. Cincinnati Bengals select Kelee Ringo, CB, Georgia. Ringo didn't have a great 2022, but he's still 6'2 200lbs with freaky twitch to his game.
29. New Orleans Saints select Nolan Smith, EDGE, Georgia. Marcus Davenport is a free agent and New Orleans has no money to spend. Smith is a bit of an undersized EDGE but a shockingly good run-defender for his size.
30. Kansas City Chiefs select Dalton Kinkaid, TE, Utah. Andy Reid is trying to spread the ball around so give Mahomes more weapons, especially one that can take heat off Travis Kelce
TRADE! Philadelphia Eagles trade pick 31 to the Colts for pick 36 and a 4th.
31. Indianapolis Colts select Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee. Indy landed their QB, now they work to protect him.
« Back to index