Re: 8f here..
Posted by Jeff A z7a NJ on 1/10/2015, 9:13 am, in reply to "Re: 8f here..
Yes I live fairly close..I live in a town called Lawnside..but I actually went to both Middle School and College in Glassboro..
and first look im thinking rostrata..if im wrong then im thinking a shaved recurvifolia..but our resident yucca expert Tim would know for sure..south jersey is the land of the yuccas if you ever visit the jersey shore you will see a ton of very large ones..im talking some up to 10ft..there is something about our soil..(ive heard it surmised) because just across the river in DE they dont do as well and arent as common in landscaping around their shore areas..
however today is your lucky day..gas prices are at a 10 year low and I have nothing to do this morning or afternoon and drivebys are one of my fav hobbies so I will drive by that address and take a pic for you if they are still there!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
-1F low this morning - Scott_6B 1/8/2015, 7:29 am
- 8f here.. - Jeff A z7a NJ 1/9/2015, 6:51 pm
- Re: 8f here.. - Daniel 1/10/2015, 12:18 am
- Re: 8f here.. - Jeff A z7a NJ 1/10/2015, 9:13 am
- -5 Salem, NH - Troy - NH 1/8/2015, 12:59 pm
- Re: -1F low this morning - Eli NEMass z6 1/8/2015, 11:50 am
- Re: -1F low this morning - Daniel 1/8/2015, 11:31 am
- 0F, nm - Brad - Pgh 1/8/2015, 11:26 am
- Re: -1F low this morning - Cincinnati Frank 1/8/2015, 10:32 am
- Re: -1F low this morning - Fred SC-8a 1/8/2015, 9:57 am
- Re: -1F low this morning - Tim MA z6 1/8/2015, 7:56 am
- Re: -2F low this morning - Tim MA z6 1/8/2015, 7:53 am
- -17c here...our lowest so far this winter - Clint, Niagara Falls, ON 1/8/2015, 7:46 am
« Back to index