Posted by Daniel on 10/5/2015, 11:24 am, in reply to "Re: More
whoa what kind of hybrid seeds did you get this season? are you planting them out or selling them?
I love the look of that Tetrapanax papyrifera you have (the shrub with the giant leaves). This time of the year is usually the lushest we get our gardens around here. The bananas stop growing and with the cool weather a lot of perennials start to decline until the first frost zaps them out.
My banana didn't get very big this year, but everything else looks decent around here, considering the drought.
Garden update - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 9:06 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 9:13 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/5/2015, 10:37 pm
- Re: More - Ron DE Zone7a 10/5/2015, 8:00 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 9:08 am
- Re: More - Paul Ont 10/4/2015, 9:45 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 5:56 pm
- Re: More - Daniel 10/5/2015, 11:24 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/5/2015, 10:34 pm
- Re: More - Paul Ont 10/6/2015, 9:40 pm
- Re: More - Daniel 10/6/2015, 10:25 am
- Test - Tim MA z6 1/19/2016, 4:54 am
« Back to index