Posted by Daniel on 10/6/2015, 10:25 am, in reply to "Re: More
wow you are awesome and super neat! I'd get so confused with all the seeds! do you do paypal? I'd love to get some seeds, for sure. when is it recommended to sow them? I've never germinated yucca, so I have no idea. Scarification? Stratification?
I have some sophora davidii seeds now, soaking in water to 'soften them up'. I also have Magnolia grandiflora, poncirus, and pomegranate seedlings. I'm sure you have all of them already, but just in case.
Garden update - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 9:06 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 9:13 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/5/2015, 10:37 pm
- Re: More - Ron DE Zone7a 10/5/2015, 8:00 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 9:08 am
- Re: More - Paul Ont 10/4/2015, 9:45 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/4/2015, 5:56 pm
- Re: More - Daniel 10/5/2015, 11:24 am
- Re: More - Tim MA z6 10/5/2015, 10:34 pm
- Re: More - Paul Ont 10/6/2015, 9:40 pm
- Re: More - Daniel 10/6/2015, 10:25 am
- Test - Tim MA z6 1/19/2016, 4:54 am
« Back to index