Re: Identify this Yucca?
Hi Jeff, Im no expert and hopefully someone will chime in soon, but it looks like a yucca and since you added the bloom, someone might be able to narrow it down to a certain classification of a YUCCA.
Im sure its a yucca, It sure is a tough one as it survives.
Not sure but that part might die as it sends up shoots (not sure about that)
Does it have a trunk or above ground stem?
Oddly if it is a yucca, It looks like the Desert Yucca, Yucca Elata by looking at the blades. a hardy desert yucca and the state flower of New Mexico.
If you decided to keep it
pls post back any updates or better still, add more photos and comments whenever you like. Thanks!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Identify this Yucca? - JeffT June 8, 2012, 1:19 am
- Not elata - jwitt June 11, 2012, 4:22 am
- Re: Not elata - JeffT June 11, 2012, 10:49 am
- Here - jwitt abq z7 June 12, 2012, 7:31 am
- Re: Here - JeffT June 12, 2012, 12:09 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Sascha - Steinau - Germany June 10, 2012, 6:20 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Rob June 8, 2012, 12:17 pm
« Back to index