Re: Yucca blooms starting
Your Yucca angustissima ssp. kanabensis x (filamentosa x arkansana) sure has a lot of genes in it! I would like if we could swap pollen.
I noticed a few more blooms emerging this morning.....including another fila x rostrata!
I'm up to:
(3) constricta x filamentosa hybrids
(2) filamentosa x rostata hybrids (Benny's)
(1) flaccida x gloriosa #2105 (Benny's)
(2) filamentosa 'Tennessee'
(1) gloriosa 'Tennessee' (Rob's)
(2) flaccida 'Tennessee' used to be known as Y. recurvifolia 'Tenn' (Rob's)
(1) flaccida 'Tennessee-Yellow/green form' (Rob's)
(1) flaccida 'Poconos MTS, PA' x filata hybrid
I'm sure there will be a few more in the next few days too.