Re: Identify this Yucca?
Just looking at the leaves I would guess Y. glauca but the bloom appears too short and it's racemose......more like some type of harrimaniae, baileyi or intermedia. How tall is the bloom? A photo inside a flower will help too.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Identify this Yucca? - JeffT June 8, 2012, 1:19 am
- Not elata - jwitt June 11, 2012, 4:22 am
- Re: Not elata - JeffT June 11, 2012, 10:49 am
- Here - jwitt abq z7 June 12, 2012, 7:31 am
- Re: Here - JeffT June 12, 2012, 12:09 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Sascha - Steinau - Germany June 10, 2012, 6:20 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Rob June 8, 2012, 12:17 pm
« Back to index