It would not be blooming yet(Chicago). Also probably a little early for thomson. My guess is glauca. The flower color and timing is about right for your zone. On second look, pretty sure it's glauca from the flowers. It's suffering so somewhat lack of flowers.
That being said, it probably would like more sun and less water. It should be ok in your area if it turns out to be glauca. Easily moved and transplanted.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
Identify this Yucca? - JeffT June 8, 2012, 1:19 am
- Not elata - jwitt June 11, 2012, 4:22 am
- Re: Not elata - JeffT June 11, 2012, 10:49 am
- Here - jwitt abq z7 June 12, 2012, 7:31 am
- Re: Here - JeffT June 12, 2012, 12:09 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Sascha - Steinau - Germany June 10, 2012, 6:20 pm
- Re: Identify this Yucca? - Rob June 8, 2012, 12:17 pm
« Back to index